Is Pokémon go plus helps to catch eggs?
Pokémon go plus is a wearable Bluetooth accessory and it’s helps you to catch critters without having to take out your phone. The device has a clip to wear it on your clothes or attach it to your bag and it also comes with a basic adjustable wristband, so you can wear it as a bracelet.
Features of Pokémon Go Plus
- Pokémon go plus is easily connect to a compatible smartphone with the help of Bluetooth connection. So, you can play even when your smartphone is in sleep mood.
- Inside of the game settings you’re going to find the option to pair it with your phone and once it’s paired you can play without looking at the phone.
- The go plus device vibrates and lights up when you’re near something in the game.
- The indicator light on the Pokémon go plus will be green and vibrate when you encounter a Pokémon. So a green light means you’re an heir Pokémon that you have caught before.
- The light will be yellow when you meet a Pokémon for the first time. It means yellow light shows that there is a Pokémon nearby that have not caught before, so have to click the button and the computer will try and catch it for you.
- Pokémon go Plus flash will be blue when you walk near a Pokey Stop. The go plus device also collects items at pokey stops, when it glows blue you will automatically know that you’re near a pokey stop. So you press it and you’ll collect all your balls, berries and potions.
- If you catch a Pokémon or received an item multicolored lights flashes. So multi color flashing lights means you got success as you captured an item but if it goes red that means you failed.
- You can review the Pokémon later and items you found in the Pokémon Go app in your smartphone. If you want to know what you missed you have to go into the journal in the app.
- It’s easy to keep walking and have a distance to hatch eggs. So, take your Pokémon Go plus with you to hatch eggs one after another. You don’t even need to look at your phone all the time, just have your phone vibrates you know a Pokémon has spawned.
- On the game’s main screen you’ll see an icon. For the plus device it appears to let you know that it’s paired you just click the icon to unpaired it.
- The go plus accessory uses a watch battery so it’s not rechargeable.