Pokemon GO Plus Review
Pokémon go plus accessory is designed specifically for Pokémon go. It was created by Niantic and Nintendo and was introduced specifically tailored for Pokémon go so you’re going to get the benefit. So the first thing I really loved about this product is that you can actually pair it to your device and it will connect into your game. You don’t even need to look at your phone all the time. I always look around while I walk. Just have your phone in your hand and when your phone vibrates you know a Pokémon has spawned.
A few months ago I was totally fed up with this game, even I stopped playing Pokémon go because I got tired of the whole gig-carrying around a Go bag with power bricks and chargers, etc. But when I came to know about Pokémon Go plus review 2018 it captures my attention and was very unique and interesting for me. Its features would definitely make me consider coming back, primarily because of the ability to play with your phone screen off and in your pocket. Secondly, I like that you can walk without wasting your phone battery. It’s surprising how different it works for most people now. My friends are mostly at level 41 now and have their decks full, so you don’t really care what you run away and what doesn’t. I greatly appreciate the possibility to hatch eggs any time. And I consider Pokémon go Plus as an opportunity to catch Pokémon that I normally wouldn’t even bother clicking on.
6 reasons why you should buy Pokémon go plus:
- First and the foremost reason to buy this product is that you don’t even need to look at your phone while playing the game, so you can easily play it when your phone in sleep mood.
- The $35 is a lot better than buying a battery backup. The battery consumption + attention killer are only Pokémon go complaints. This product solves both of those issues for serious Pokémon go players.
- With the help of this product, you should be able to throw more than just one ball. There should be a poke ball, great ball, ultra ball, and razzberry button.
- Catching items in Pokémon go is very important to increase your scores so Pokémon go plus make it easy for you. An easy way to improve the catching process with Pokémon go plus would be to classify all Pokémon by a level of rarity and set up a color code which coincides with their rarity. For example Purple for common, Yellow for uncommon, Orange for unseen and Red for rare.
- When you are near any item or eggs in the game this device automatically vibrates and the indicator on it flashing colorful lights according to different conditions. For ex, the light will be yellow when you meet a Pokémon that have not caught before, the green light shows that you encounter a Pokémon, the blue light flashes when you walk near a pokey stop and the multicolor light flashes when you catch any item.
- Pokémon go plus has another smart and unique feature that can make this product more interesting. If you want to know what you caught and what you missed you have to go into the journal in the app as the go plus device always collects items at pokey stops. When it glows blue you come to know that you are near pokey stop so you press it and you’ll collect all your balls and berries.