How to Catch Ditto in Pokémon go through weather system ?
Ditto is a transforming Omnipotent Pokémon introduced in first generation. It is a Pokémon that beyond Arceus and all legendries you have seen. Ditto is a normal Pokémon and is the Heart of the Pokémon universe. It can be everyone because it has an ability to transform into any physical object with its unique facial features. It has many other complex and interesting characteristics but for a player it is not an easy task to catch a Ditto. In order to fulfill this task firstly you should have to understand what kind of forms of Pikachu in which he transforms itself and its different characteristics which he adopt at different places.
Which Pokémon can be a Ditto?
I am going to list all of the Pokemon’s that Ditto has taken the forms of and also I will tell you about the generations in which all forms of Ditto is divided:
Generation 1 Ditto list :
Generation 2 Ditto list :
Generation 3 Ditto list :
How to catch ditto Pokémon go trick ?
I am going to tell you that how to catch a ditto pokemon go with a brand new trick in Pokémon go. I knew that many people are still stuck in a new quest number 5, where we have to catch a Ditto. Basically the genuine Pokémon’s like Reddit, RPG, Gastly and Zubat; the Gentoo pokemons like Sentret, Hoothoot and Yanma and the generation 3 Pokémon’s like Gulpin, Taillow and Zigzagoon can turn into a Ditto, so you have to catch all of this that spawns near you. Through these new tips you can used the current dynamic weather system of ditto Pokémon go. As in the game where the weather system boosts certain types of Pokémon’s, we can used this system to find a Ditto. When the weather boosted a Pokémon, then it is indicated by a blue pale circle around that Pokémon so Ditto which is a normal-type Pokémon and it is boosted by a partly cloudy weather we can exploit this fact by looking out for a non-normal types that aren’t boosted.
- Search for a Yanma, Zubat, Gastly and Gulping if any of them are boosted in a partly cloudy weather then definitely it’s Ditto.
- Second Yanma is boosted in a rainy weather so you have to search for a Yanma during a rainy day which isn’t boosted that will probably turn into a Ditto.
- Third Yanma, RPG, Taillow, Hoothoot and Zubat are boosted by windy weather as they are all the flying types. Try to find one of these which isn’t boosted in windy weather that will be turn into a Ditto.
- Fourthly Zubat, Gastly and Gulping are boosted when it’s cloudy. Search any of them which isn’t boosted in the cloudy weather.
- Gastly is boosted in foggy weather as it’s a ghost-type Pokémon, so search for a Gastly which isn’t boosted in a foggy weather that will definitely turn into a Ditto.Try to work on these five methods and hopefully you will be able to catch ditto pokemon go 2018.